Step Finance, a trading dashboard born out of the Solana hackathon, is aggregating Solana’s decentralized exchanges (DEXs), including automated market maker Raydium, SerumDex and Orca, giving traders faster access to price information.
- Traders using Step Dashboard will have access to $845 million dollars of liquidity and be able to execute trades quickly at low fees, said the firm.
- “There is currently no single dashboard offering users a simple single entry point to manage their portfolio on Solana,” said George Harrap, co-founder of Step Finance.
- The Solana ecosystem is backed heavily by Sam Bankman-Fried, and has been pitched as a faster, cheaper alternative to Ethereum.
- According to the firm, Solana’s SOL token and the STEP token will be made available on the Hong Kong based exchange AAX.
- In April, Step Finance received $2 million in funding from Alameda Research and 3 Commas Capital among others.
- The funding is being used to build the Step Platform to allow users to visualize, analyze, execute and aggregate transactions across all Solana contracts.
Read more: Solana Dashboard Step Finance Raises $2M From Alameda Research, 3 Commas